Monday 27 May 2013

Healing the shadows

Been thinking a lot about the shadows we all carry deep inside...the scars, the wounds, the hurts from childhood and the words of William Blake in 'Infant Joy' where the new born soul is born as an expression of joy....'I happy am'......and I thought that these music videos seem to sum this up to some degree. How I wish we could heal these wounds and wash away the pain.......I have been wondering how possible this is for those who have had a life time of hurt...and look around me at the society we live in and feel completely overwhelmed by the suffering caused by violence and abuse.....and yet there is also so much hope and so much love and wish for healing in spite of this and the more light and love we share now the more hope there is for others....... I know that for me the way through has been through art, poetry, music, friendship and nature......also through working with these wounds in a small way .....I do believe as Ghandi says the 'we have to be the change we want to see happen in the world' and even when it is hard to still be at all it is necessary to learn, grow and become .....keeping the channels of loving kindness open Blessed Be xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Phases

CURRENT MOON