Saturday 3 October 2009

Full Moon 12 degrees in Aries - 07:09am Sunday 4th October


Full moon approaches again and over the past few nights the sky above Mousehole has given me a dramatic display of indigo sky with the moon nearing fruition between the sweeping silver clouds. Full moon is a potent and powerful time: sow seeds now as plants grown from seed at full moon are stronger. The moon is in the fire sign of Aries giving access to our inner fire, our temper, impatience, passions. We are urgent to get back on track, re-centre in ourselves, but can lose empathy. It is a time to do what truly makes us feel vital and alive, to initiate projects, set boundaries and buffer our temper. As a Moon in Aries woman myself I am very aware of my inner fire and emotions which can run very high. I feel for me Moon in Aries is a force for action, an impulsive need to create,to sow the seed of ideas, to follow my muse, to be independent and create my own path. It is an emotional placing for the moon: my moods are intense but also quick to fire and just as quick to ebb away...unfortunately leaving wreckage in their wake at times but good as an energiser: I get things done quickly. I feel inspired to be true to myself. I love travel, adventure and the freedom to be. I don't like feeling stuck in one state and have a restless fire inside, eager for movement and a zest for life. I like challenges and inspiring others, but I can also find my emotions have driven me to pursue a more independent existance..I have challenged the statue quo often where I feel injustice. Moon in Aries is a warrior energy and needs focus. The challenge for a moon in Aries person is to learn the lessons of the sun sign Libra....applying the drive and inspiration of Aries to learn dynamic group co-operation and greater emotional balance. Aries is a great driving force for action but we must not rush in like fools where angels fear to tread ...think about the needs of others and work together toward our goals.
Aries Moon falling two weeks after Autumn Equinox is very symbolic for us at this time for in Aries we need all the energy and enthusiasm to harvest our thoughts, decisions and ideas and then to sift through each and only bring the good ones to the table.


Spend some time sky gazing tonight, breathe the full moon deeply into your belly and make a wish....be adventurous, try something different,trust your instincts, be healed and inspired!


Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Phases

CURRENT MOON