Tuesday 4 August 2009

This page has given me a link to transpose thoughts, ideas and intuitions into some shape or form. It is a connection of inner and outer, the inner psychic experiences and phenomenon of the subconscious given shape in a pattern of thoughts written on a page. Each page a record of some chain of connection that has found a place here in this moment of 'being-ness'. E.M.Forster coined the well known phrase 'Only Connect'. Today the connections have been many from the symbolic feasting and harvest gathering of community to enjoy music, tradition and the first fruits of Lammas at Morvah Pasty Day to the link between harvesting the fruits of my own soul journey. The church at Morvah is dedicated to St Briget of Sweden, there is also a holy well and the remains of a Celtic chapel near the cliffs; a connection with this page and my chosen muse. I connected there with a very dear friend who I was only thinking of yesterday and met another who claimed it was 'very strange seeing me as only yesterday I had popped into her head unexpectedly...';the other irony being that I am now living in the same village as her... We sat in the pews of the church eating pasties and drinking cups of tea. The church full, probably for the first time all year, with the 'gassing' of locals and inquisitive wide eyes of tourists.It is outside this very church that I found a gold ring three years ago and the week after, a golden brooch. St Brigid the Smith blessing me. This page links my outcast self (the fool at that time) wandering and metaphysically wondering to a wide web community. I trust that here I may discover soulful connection. One final link was a brilliant film about 'Re-skilling for sustainable communities' by Plan-it earth.org.uk. It started me thinking about sustainable living and my dream of a sustainable community living with the rhythms of the land...straw bale homes....co-operation...sharing.....'soulful kinship'.

Blessings

Paganlite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunar Phases

CURRENT MOON